Company: Elwood Staffing Services Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description:Staffing industry experience is required. The branch
is the fundamental business unit of Elwood Staffing and the Branch
Manager is responsible for all business activities conducted by the
branch. The Branch Manager is responsible for driving both top-line
(sales) performance and bottom-line (profit) performance and
strategic objectives by effectively managing the branch operations,
customer service activities, and supporting the business
development/selling activities. All employees consistently support
and promote the company mission, five key beliefs, philosophies,
and provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Competitive salary + generous bonus and incentive plan programs
- If you have staffing industry experience, let's talk.
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short and Long - Term Disability
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Telemedicine - Teledoc
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance - Group Discount
- Identity Theft Protection - LifeLock
- Access to Benefit Advocates
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Dell computer discount
- Enterprise Rental Car discount
- Chairman's Club
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certified Staffing Professional training and certification
- $500 bonus paid for completion of approved Professional
- $500 Recruitment Incentive for Internal Careers
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
What you will get to do as a Branch Manager:
- Be the primary driver of sales, operations, and profit for your
- Ensure the branch has a strong recruiting team and winning
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and
coaching of internal team members to ensure successful operations
- Responsible for the individual development of each team
- Ensure recruiting and service operations meet 100% on-time
- Hold branch team and On-Sites accountable for meeting or
exceeding performance expectations by clearly communicating what is
expected, empowering them with the necessary tools, training,
resources, delivering positive and constructive feedback in the
moment, and providing corrective action as needed.
- Direct activities related to improving results and achieving
- Ensure your branch complies with company policies and
applicable government regulations.
- Maintain regular and balanced time with clients, branch team
members, and on-sites.
What experience and skills translate for a Branch Manager:
- Management, supervisory, or team-lead experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate
and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver's license is required for this role to travel
between the branch and prospect/client locations.
When you join the Elwood family, you become part of a team that
fosters a culture of integrity, winning and achieving results,
providing superior customer service, and helping others. We help
people find jobs and help employers find the people they need to be
successful. You can leave the office each day knowing that you made
a difference in your community. Our success comes from the success
of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and
make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture
for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can
expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges
along with progressive training and professional development to
meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves
more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work
Keywords: Elwood Staffing Services Inc., Lincoln , Branch Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!