Chief Business Development Officer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking for your chance to make a real impact? Firespring, one
of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is
looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We're known
for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance
to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and
partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help
them do more good. See if this position sounds like your dream job.
We can't wait to find out if it could be you. Job Description Do
you have a proven track record for obtaining results from the teams
you've managed? Are you able to motivate and develop team members
by analyzing individual strengths and playing to those natural
abilities? Yes? Keep reading. We're looking for a chief business
development officer who can look into the future by analyzing data
and forecasting trends; is well connected and knows how to open
doors for Firespring; and primarily has the ability to exceed
company sales growth expectations by creating a rock-solid sales
strategy that maximizes people and the brand. Intrigued? Awesome,
let's dive in. Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure Firespring sales engine is performing at all levels,
from lead generation to purchase and renewal.
- Set company sales and marketing goals based on
- Lead company sales and marketing strategies that best serve our
target client base.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership and the
company on a regular basis.
- Manage day-to-day performance of direct reports, including VP
of sales operations, director of lead acquisition and team-level
- Maximize team use of CRM and other sales applications, and use
data to inform strategy.
- Lead weekly sales team meetings and collaborate with other team
leaders on the full client experience.
- Generate ideas for sales contests and motivational
- Hire high-performing salespeople.
- Implement performance plans.
- Embody company culture and maintain high team engagement.
- Sales and sales management experience.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Natural delegator and persuasive motivator that gets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic. Compensation and Benefits
- Salary-We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We
reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation-Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does
unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring
are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in
order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)-Your parents preached about the importance of saving.
Now we're helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional
financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your
- Fun-Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5
and hate every moment of it. That's not the case here. We have an
indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to
creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put
it mildly, we're serious about having fun-and it reflects in our
- Giving back-When your employer makes it possible for you to
give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every
Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give
back to the community in any way they'd like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits-Not all benefits are about the
Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you'll enjoy while working here
include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don't worry about
your duds-business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to
make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our
company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just
that. Ready to come aboard? Please include a cover letter. Resumes
without one won't be considered. While we genuinely appreciate your
interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the
most qualified candidates. Firespring is an EEO/AA employer. We'll
be in touch.
Keywords: Firespring, Lincoln , Chief Business Development Officer, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!