Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Would you be intrigued with joining a growing company? Are you
looking for work that allows you to assist others? Do you pride
yourself in your customer service and organizational skills?If you
answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are
Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established
nearly twenty years ago. We operate retirement communities all
across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun,
and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our
communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is
always on the resident.We are now accepting applications for an
Office Manager to join our growing company. The Office Manager is a
critical role that works in partnership with all leadership
positions within the home office and company to ensure the details
of the organization are running smoothly. The Office Manager is
responsible for managing the home office which include building
security and maintenance, cleaning services, HVAC services, and
lawn care/snow removal services, and ordering office and breakroom
supplies. This position will provide direct support to the CEO, and
will accept direction and assignments from the CEO
accordingly.Here's what makes this opportunity right for you:
- You will create flight itineraries, book car and hotel
accommodations for travel on the company jet.
- You will create and maintain lease agreements for the
- You will keep the community contacts list current, and order
name badges and business cards for new hires.
- You will coordinate resident celebratory cards and gifts.
- You will ensure the home office is clean and secure; and
supplies are stocked, spaces are staged for trainings and other
- You will plan the monthly birthday celebrations, summer picnics
and holiday parties.
- You will supervise two (2) receptionist positions.
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance
(with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k)
with employer match. Here's what makes you right for this
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a
resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- You have the ability to sustain a warm, friendly culture while
being extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You possess a "can-do" attitude and have the ability to remain
calm under pressure.
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
programs and e-mail.
- You have experience working in a leadership role within a home
office type setting, preferably. Does this opportunity speak to
you? If so, we invite you to learn more about our unique culture by
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Lincoln , Office Manager, Executive , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!