Territory Manager - Auris Health, Inc. - Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Robotics & Digital Solutions, Auris Health, Inc. acquired by
Ethicon, Inc. and now part of Johnson & Johnson Family of
If you or a loved one has had surgery, chances are an Ethicon
product was involved. From sutures to surgical stapling, vessel
sealing to vascular intervention, Ethicon has played a role in
shaping the evolution of surgery from open and highly invasive, to
minimally invasive approaches, to now no incision at all
(endoluminal). With products found in almost every operating room
around the world, Ethicon has made significant contributions to
surgery for more than 100 years. In 2019 Ethicon acquired Auris
Health, Inc., accelerating our entry into Robotics with the Monarch
platform. By combining advancements in medical robotics,
instrumentation, navigation and data science, we are building a
platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of
robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about the
Monarch-- Platform here:
Auris Health is defining the future of medical intervention. By
combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation,
navigation and data science, Auris Health is building a platform
technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a
spectrum of medical procedures.
As a Field Sales Territory Manager, this individual will serve as
the point person for end to end commercialization, including sales,
support and capital program management for all Auris Surgical
Robotics Technologies. The Field Sales Territory Manager will be
primarily responsible for developing and executing business plans
for assigned territories, leading clinical and technical product
discussions and demonstrations as part of the sales process,
presenting customers with various capital equipment service,
financing and sales options, managing any post-sales installation
and will support after sales adoption and utilization of Auris
Surgical Robotics products, including educating physicians and
staff on the use of the products.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans which achieve
capital equipment and disposable sales revenue targets within the
assigned geographical territory.
- Maintain a detailed, frequently updated and strategic business
plan for the territory.
- Present realistic sales forecasts to sales management on a
- Develop relationships with both clinical as well as economic
champions at new and existing customers to best understand customer
needs, capital buying cycle, capital funding options outside of the
capital budget cycle and identifying new technology acquisition
- Lead product technical and clinical demonstrations to ensure
eventual sales and adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics
- Present and negotiate capital pricing and program performance
terms with the customer in collaboration with the sale management
team that achieve mutually desirable outcomes for all parties.
- Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption
protocol in collaboration with the sales team and service team to
achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
- Support new customers in clinical adoption of Auris Surgical
- Work with the customer to ensure customer can achieve their
clinical and economic goals with the new technology and overall
customer satisfaction driving higher customer utilization
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge of all Auris
Surgical Robotics products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry
trends, understanding of market trends and develop strategies to
stay ahead of the competition.
The anticipated base pay for this position is $125,000.00. In
addition, the Company maintains a highly competitive sales
incentive compensation program. Under current guidelines, this
position is eligible for participation in this program. This
position is eligible for a car allowance through the Company's
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee
benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension
plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and
work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of
the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through
the link below.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of Capital
Equipment or C-Suite medical device sales experience is
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product
as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to physicians and
economic buyers is a must.
- The ability to travel extensively up to 75%, including
overnight travel within the assigned territory is a must for the
- Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live
patient cases as when required as part of the job and wear
necessary protective gear (i.e. lead aprons, masks, etc.).
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver
who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Works well with the team and frequently shares sales strategies
key learning with sales management and with peers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works
well within a matrix team environment.
- Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the
entire organization as needed.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple
projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects
- Ability to communicate at a high level and high frequency level
on a daily basis with sales management and the broader
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO
13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Lincoln , Territory Manager - Auris Health, Inc. - Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions, Executive , Archer, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!