Company: ABE Beverage Equipment
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Norland International and ABE Beverage Equipment, world leaders
in beverage production and packaging equipment, are looking for an
Engineering Manager. We are a Lincoln based company with over 130
employees, 130,000 square feet of campus, and have been in business
for 30 years. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for
leading and developing the engineering team, including giving
direction, coordinating and exercising authority for planning,
organization, leadership and completion of engineering projects.
You will oversee a team of highly skilled engineers and drafters,
the research and development team, and the quailty assurance
team.The top two skills that we believe make a good engineering
manager are effective delegation and excellent problem solving
abilities. If you believe you are up for this challenge, we are
look forward to making you a part of this team!
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new engineering
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance
- Leads and coordinates various engineering functions and
operations including quality assurance, testing, production, and
research and development of new and existing product lines.
- Facilitates communication among clients/customers and
engineers, ensuring specifications, budgets, and deadlines are
clearly communicated and understood.
- Serves as project manager and problem solver for multiple
projects, creating timelines and cost projections, organizing
collaborative meetings, and ensuring projects comply with
specifications, timelines, and budgets.
- Reviews work and projects for technical accuracy.
- Oversees the development and approval of BOM changes, ECRs,
SOPS, and parts pictorials.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains administrative policies,
procedures, and standards.
- Prepares and executes departmental budget.
- Negotiates contracts with outside vendors.
- Maintains knowledge of new trends, developments, technologies,
materials, and best practices; applies this knowledge to
continually improve product lines and production efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of engineering theory and design
- Thorough understanding of applied math and physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with computer-aided drafting (CAD)
software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; Master's degree
Keywords: ABE Beverage Equipment, Lincoln , Engineering Manager, Engineering , Lincoln, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!