Location: Broken Bow
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description SummaryProvides support to the Engineering and
Production Department's activities by doing work which requires the
application of Engineering knowledge and methods in the areas of
equipment problems and preventative maintenance combined with
technical skills.Job DescriptionThe essential functions of this
position include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in the innovation and design and construction of
- Involvement in the direction of outside Engineering firms in
the design and construction of equipment.
- Coordinates and provides support in the area of debugging of
new equipment and may include validation support.
- Ensures that all equipment, processes and facilities meet the
requirements of designated government regulations such as OSHA,
GMP, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Troubleshoots problems with the manufacturing equipment of a
mechanical and electrical nature.
- Coordinates communication between Division R&D and Plant
personnel on new products, product improvements and product
- Participates in Engineering and Production functions to achieve
the overall objectives of the Plant.
- Other responsibilities of this position include but are not
- Complies with, and responsible for enforcing, all local, state,
federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local BD quality
policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of
sound Quality Assurance principles.- Ensures compliance through
appropriate communication, training, and education of sound Quality
Assurance principles.- Responsible for the activities and programs
as defined for this position in the Quality Systems Manual BD
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental and quality system
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some
requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or
significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position.- Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by their supervisor.-
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge,
skills and/or abilities.- To perform this job successfully, the
incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment
- EducationA two year associate's degree in electrical or other
related field is required.
Preferred degree in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical
- ExperienceMust possess a broad knowledge of fundamental
principles of equipment design and of PLC based control systems.-
Experience in high speed automated manufacturing a plus.
Minimum of 4 years' experience in the Manufacturing Technical
Maintenance field is a plus.-
- Mental RequirementsStrong verbal, written, analytical,
persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- SupervisionThis position reports directly to the Engineering
May Supervise others as assigned by Engineering ManagerBecton,
Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status,
familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or
veteran status, or any other protected status.#LI-ISC -Primary Work
LocationUSA NE - Broken BowAdditional LocationsWork ShiftNA (United
States of America)
Keywords: BD, Lincoln , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Broken Bow, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!