Full Time Teller- Kearney Main Branch, Kearney NE
Posted on: November 23, 2021
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're
committed to their success! Please see below the details of this
career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's
The Teller is accountable for exceptional service when processing
customer transactions at branch locations. Tellers work with FNBO
customers with a friendly, positive attitude; and must take pride
in their work and be committed to a common set of values outlined
in the FNBO Operating Philosophy.
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for a
Teller role at FNBO!
What's in it for you
FNBO has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand
in hand with our superior customer experience! Must be available
Mon-Fri 7am-7pm and Sat 8am-1pm.
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits
* Competitive Pay
* 401k Match
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
* Employee Wellness Program
* Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee banking benefits and other discounts
* Culture of recognition and rewards from executive
* FNBO green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary -
"We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose FNBO
FNBO has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the
communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business
has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States
and has been serving customers for 160 years. FNBO is proud to be
committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of FNBO's
formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun,
celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our
employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
Becoming a Teller is a great way to get a glimpse into the broad
world of finance and banking. Our ideal candidate seeks
opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations. They must
offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing
customer transactions. Tellers are empowered to make the right
decisions for our customers. We seek individuals with a friendly,
positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed
to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team.
Tellers develop their skills by participating in training
activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team
success. -Join the FNBO team today!
* High school diploma or GED
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
* Previous cash handling experience
* Previous Teller experience
* Demonstrated customer service skills
* Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability
Employer - Member FDIC
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We
are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to
Keywords: CareerLink, Lincoln , Full Time Teller- Kearney Main Branch, Kearney NE, Accounting, Auditing , Kearney, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!